can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

so i realize after reading cassies blog that my life is in no way as glamorous as hers. My words lack the elegance, my days lack the adventure. but this is fine. i can cope. I hung out with the Swedes again today. hopefully they can get all the way to the U district tomarrow on the bus, or else. Ranger and I took them to Target, i think that they appreciated the trip, it's so magical there at christmas. we've got some big days coming up:
wednesday: quantum physics presentation and mock trial torture
thursday: write outline for entire research paper torture
friday: more mock trial torture and babysitting torture. there better be pizza
saturday: my great auntie jo's funeral. i've never been to a funeral. she made me a birthday cake shaped like a butterfly when i turned 4.
sunday: chain gang from 8-4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home