can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Dear Diary,
Today I thought of an interesting phenomenon. why does cold food smell different than hot food? it's not like anything about the food changed except for the temperature. But SOMEHOW, the smell of chinese food in the refrigerator makes me want to vomit, but hot, it makes me hungry. Do you know what I mean? Why is that? Any suggestions? I've been thinking a lot deeper about these sorts of things now that i'm in college.
You know what else is fun? How when you really need to do your laundry, including the outfit you are wearing and every other everyday piece of clothing in your wardrobe, you come up with really splashy outfits for the two hours the laundry is going. for example, right now i am wearing a blue tube top and highwater sweatpants.
I'm just glad my floor is all girls.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home