can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

one day down, millions to go. I wore dirty socks to school today, is that bad? Maybe it helped me think quantum physics. today in college prep social studies, Mr. Hailey tells us all that we're too busy looking for sales at the Bon Marche and getting ourselves into debt, and that we need to think more, less selling our minds to the oppressor. but wait Mr. Hailey where did you get those cufflinks and those shiny shoes?
Swedes again today. pretty blondes. They hung out with my boyfriend all day. I suppose that's okay.
I hate being home alone, I want to go do some laundry, but i'm too frightened to go into the dark basement.
I think that instead of having this weekend we should just keep having school saturday and sunday because I am not looking forward to it at all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home