can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Dear Diary,
I am going to be so freaking glad when this election is over. I don't even pretend to read the e-mails I get from democrats or moveon or anything. Today, howard dean and al gore both wrote to me. amazing isn't it! sometimes, John Kerry writes to me himself. but what i want to know is, is there any point in that at all? No. because obviously if i am on their e-mail list, they pretty much have my vote. it's preaching to the choir. another reason i am going to be glad when this is over is because i swear, i get asked if i want to get paid 8 dollars an hour to work on the john kerry campaign about 58 times a day on campus. i have started to tell them that my mom told me that my job is to get good grades. Or i could just say "sorry, I'm a professional genius." check out my website for more information.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home