can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Dear Diary,
My brother will probably be disappointed in me because I am posting on my internet journal while I should be at awesome college parties. This happenned last week too. So here's a summary of my exciting day:
-went to class- got sad when teacher said i didn't answer his question thoughly.
-met with advisor- was tormented by the fact that i can't take golf for gym class and sculpture next semester because they are at the same time!
-hit funny bone in knee at lunchtime.
-got halloween care package from regi, keep up the good work!
-hit funny bone AGAIN, this time in elbow, in Inventing America class.
-ate dinner alone- felt stupid because all my food was finger food and you look especially dumb eating finger food alone. forks=purpose=confidence
-saw "I heart huckabees" with Sarah #1, so strange and ridiculous that it is pretty funny. I mostly just liked seeing mark wahlberg in fireman boots with his shirt misbuttoned.
-now torturing myself with re-runs of MTVs battle of the sexes.
NOW YOU KNOW
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home