can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Dear Diary,
why bother doing a sport when it is enough of one to walk around this dang campus? I always think about riding my bike, but Sarah makes fun of me when I do that. She also makes fun of me for having a retainer and glasses. but for SOME REASON i like her anyway.
you know what was a bad idea? buying a whole bag of candy corn for myself, when i have no one who likes it to share it with. that's 1400 calories all for me. I was reading the ingredients, and it has titanium dioxide in it. Doesn't that sound scary? On the bag it says, "made with real honey!". but honey is on the ingredients list after titanium dioxide. I think it would have been more honest of the manufacturers to say, "made with real honey, but with MORE titanium dioxide."
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home