can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Dear Diary,
big news! now i have a hit counter on my website. that means i will be able to tell how many people come to my website everyday. my guess is 300 or 400. maybe more, it depends. so for there has only been three (and they have been me, it counts one everytime i go check to see how many people have been there.)
I am terribly impressed with myself and my computer expertise lately. pictorials, hit counter, what's next, perhaps a guestbook? lets not set the bar too high here.
Today i made a mistake. I went out to dinner, ordered a burrito, and after i got it i realized that it was exactly what i could have gotten in the cafeteria at my school. What was I thinking, bean and cheese burrito? next time, it's tacos for sure.
Love,
Diana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home