can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

dear diary,
college is hard. i feel like i'm supposed to be very happy and excited but i am not. i am homesick and the adjustment has been and is very difficult. the saddest thing to think about (well, second saddest) is how my room at home was all bare when i left it. If i went home i would be greeted by emptyness where there used to be familiarity. I think that when i go home for fall break i will try and fix that empty feeling in my room.
i am certain that everyone has tons of friends and i know few people. everyone is excited and i am not. i just need to keep myself occupied but it is hard with all of this extra time on my hands and these sad thoughts running rampant in my head.
love,
diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home