can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, September 03, 2004

today in class some very interesting things happened. the first thing that happened was that i decided to speak in my international affairs class for the first time, and then the professor, said "That's a very articulate way of putting that" and i was like golly, thanks. The girl sitting next to me had naked dirty shrek feet and i couldn't handle it. made me think of britta. she would have barfed. You know what else? i sneezed about 50 times in that class this morning and people kept saying "bless you" "bless you" "bless you" and it got really awkward for me. I kept trying to not sneeze so people wouldn't keep blessing me. which made sneezing that much more annoying. i don't like it when that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home