can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Dear Diary,
I have been busy today taking care of business. I bought some hilighters, taped my finger puppets to the wall so they would be out of the way, vacumned, got a job application. I am getting my hectic life under control. Can you believe I was trying to go to college without a decent hilighter? What's next on the agenda, organizing my shoes? dusting my printer and speakers? doing homework?
One thing I've noticed in college is that you have to watch your stuff like a hawk, or it's going to get messed with. For instance, this pumpkin I have keeps getting stolen by the people who live down the hall. Even worse, someone who shall remain nameless (ERIC FROM COLORADO WHO LIVES IN "A" WING OF COPELAND, IS ON THE GOLF TEAM AND SHOPS AT EXPRESS MEN) used up all of the tape in my labelmaker, and no one even said he could touch it! The nerve!
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home