can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dear Diary,
My worst fear came true today. My car died when I was trying to get off the ferry from Vashon. The little vested dude was like, DRIVE! DRIVE! and i was like I CAN'T!! It was terrible. But since it's a stick we (me and the five vested dudes) compression started it and I rolled away. And it died again at the stop sign. But it's a cute car darn it and we will make it work. The best part was, there were 2 other cars on the ferry that didn't start. So at least I didn't look like the only jerk who played their radio while the car was off and killed the battery.
It's hot here. I'm sweaty and not pleased. But happy to be in the real world where flip flops are totally allowed.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might be a good idea to open up your battery and check the water levels (if it is the type that will let you do that). The water can evaporate and then your battery will not last as long (or work at all).
U.T.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uncle steve here, The battery was replaced last while Allison was still in High School. Years ago. I can replace it for you, or pay for it. Sorry, I don't want to sell you a lemon. Costco is best for prices, but you have to install it yourself. Oh, and I put a lot of wax on the bronco where the paint was bad to save what little paint was left.
Good Luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home