can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dear Diary,
Sometimes, I would rather not be an adult, like when I am trying to do things like get a hold of a landlord that is perpetually MIA. But then, I'm walking around this camp and I am so grateful for the fact that I am considered a grownup here. I get to sit at the end of the table at meals, I get to use the staff shower, I don't have to take a buddy to the bathroom at night. I get to use the internet.
Snack yesterday was the most amazing warm gooey rice crispies of my life, and today it is BABY CARROTS!?!?! how are these two even in the same category!? I am upset, to say the very least.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Brad said...

I haven't had baby carrots in months. They only have regular carrots here. Babies taste better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home