can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, October 06, 2006

Dear Diary,
I used to think that there wasn't anything more annoying than sitting next to someone that is eating carrots during a class lecture. I mean, is there anything crunchier? But boy was I wrong. The most annoying thing in the world is in fact sitting next to someone in class who is eating chowder. Yes, chowder. people have no manners. No one wants to listen to you try and discreetly open your packet of saltines in a completely silent classroom. And the more discreet you attempt to be with the noisy wrapper, the more obnoxious it seems.
I'm fairly confident that every single boy at my school looks exactly the same. Moderately hairy face, scruffy curly-ish dark hair, pants that are too small or some variety of Carhartts. Maybe a hoodie, but more likely some fleece situation and a beanie. Boys need to get more creative. I'm getting them all mixed up.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Diana said...

i'm a jerk? it makes me sad that someone would say this on my website. and I can't figure out how to remove your comment. and i also don't know what I was a jerk about. i'm sorry?

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana,

I have to borrow your blog to rant about men in utilikilts. Why do they think that a T-shirt is ok to wear with a utilikilt? (A colored one with a slogan is only slightly better than a white vee neck). A kilt on a female is usually either part of a preppy ensemble or the fetching all black goth and army boots look. Either one is preferable to the male fashion statement. Not that male legs don't deserve to be seen.

One of your ranting female relatives...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home