can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, September 22, 2006

Dear Diary,
Someone has told me that I need to be more positive in my posts, but how is this possible when, this morning, a "customer" who only wanted hot water to put in her own commuter cup (again, backpack full of teabags) just broke my honey bear. If you are going to break my honeybear, at least buy something first! Now it's hemmoraging honey out of its side and I'm overly affected by this.
I think I am going to stop working my one shift a week at Maggies, because it means I miss grey's anatomy. now, i've never actually seen greys anatomy but I think it's a show that I want to watch. and working till midnight tires me out, all i managed to do was mess up the register 6 times and almost fall asleep.
Love,
Diana

3 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw Maggie's

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but don't screw positivity.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

greys anatomy is more important. sis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home