can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, September 01, 2006

Dear Diary,
What is exciting in my life? I woke up at 5:30 am to put together a breakfast buffet for 250 people. I just bought a used book on amazon.com. I watched reality TV on our 20 dollar sofa for a while. drank some superfood out of a mason jar. livin the dream. Sometimes i feel like i'm a walking cliche. but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
I worked at Maggies (an on campus cafe) for five hours today. Some people that were at the breakfast buffet at 8am showed up at maggies at like 4:30pm and they were just like, you again? Next thing you know I'll start going to church with them and showing up for Sunday dinner.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home