can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Dear Diary,
Today in her first class, Sarah fell out of her desk, taking the whole thing with her in an attempt to retrieve a pencil. There was a crash, everyone laughed, and now she is embarassed to go back on Friday. She was pretty torn up about the whole thing, and being a good roommate, I told her that in the cafeteria tomarrow, I would trip in front of a bunch of football players and drop my tray full of food in an attempt to alleviate some of her embarassement. and you know what she said? she said, "okay, but i'll have to be on the other side of the room so I don't get embarrased to be with you." I'm trying to be NICE here, to take one for the team, and she doesn't even want to be associated with me.
ouch.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home