can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, April 17, 2006

Dear Diary,
I am convinced that my roommate is the most easygoing person alive. At the movie theatre yesterday, Ariel and I thought it would be kinda funny to try and convince her that putting ketchup on popcorn is an American tradition. Instead of recoiling, she was like, "Sure, I'll try it." I think we can all learn something from her. Be less picky, be more awesome, life will be more fun.
I spent all of Saturday with yellow fever in my arm. I got the vaccine in the morning, along with hepatitis and typhoid, and for the rest of the day I felt like I had gotten punched really hard in the arm. it was lame. I was trying to go to bed at night and all I could think was, "my arm hurts my arm hurts my arm hurts my arm hurts." I decided that it would most likely be worse to get the real disease.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

last time i got a shot, my doctor said it would feel like my brother had punched me, so i should go and hit him back. maybe he was just joking, but it sure felt better afterwards anyway ;)
-will

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man. I hate shots. I joined the army though, and I heard that they are going to give me some horrible vaccines in bootcamp. Like Anthrax, which makes your body burn. Or some kind of vac. that makes you feel like peanutbutter is being injected into your ass. I'm not excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home