can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, March 31, 2006

Dear Diary,
I can't believe how fast the week has gone. I also can't believe the turn for the fabulous my wardrobe has taken recently. I think if I lived here I would develop a very serious shoe habit. You can't blame people for spending a lot here, it's all over the place!!! Walking to the subway- beautiful shoes in store windows. Walking to dinner- beautiful shoes. Walking to the Dutch consulate (don't ask)- shoes. Everywhere! You can't escape it. Have you ever played in the ocean all day, and then when you try and go to sleep that night you can see the waves crashing in your head? Or gone snowboarding and then when you try and sleep you see snow? Because when I try to sleep here, I see wedges. I see sandals and boots. It absolutely ridiculous. It's time to go back to the west coast.
Love,
Diana

3 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a fantastic comparison. Hell yea, irma

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a chip off the old block... do you need another bag to carry your shoe purchases home? Mom

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, dutch consulate... do tell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home