can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, July 24, 2006

Dear Diary,
I just washed the ol' Bronco, even though it has recently betrayed me. (see previous post) It was quite satisfactory because it needed a good scrubbing. some tlc, if you will.
Today I saw my new rental house for the first time. In Portland. It is amazing. I can't get over the stainless steel refrigerator and the basketball court in the back yard. I wish that I could move in today. But the campers would miss me too much. Later, on our way to Powells "city of books", I took a brief detour and stopped at the store "Storables" and wandered around the aisles fantasizing about all the things that will need to be stored at my house.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Kevin Seda-Kane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Kevin Seda-Kane said...

Diana,
Hello, hope all is well and your loving the summer sun on vashon. My band Mugicians is playong over at the Island Earth Fair on the island Aug 5th at 5:30. Its going to be like a mini-woodstock. Check us out at myspace.com/mugicians

 

Post a Comment

<< Home