can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Dear Diary,
I am in Portland at my sweet new pad, and horror of horrors, we cannot get the hot tub to work. I am really sad about this. We even drained it and cleaned it and everything. It's been nice though, playing house. We went to Costco and bought the six pound bag of pretzels for 3 bucks. That felt pretty good. I even have my own bed in my house now! What more could a girl want? Oh yeah. A hot tub that works. You can't just get college girls all excited about a hot tub and then take it away from them.
I went to the big Sellwood Goodwill, aka, "the bins," and it was really gross. But we bought a pink chair. Now we just need a truck to go pick it up with.
Love,
Diana

4 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when are you gonna come back to work? NSO is right around the corner! Hope the hot tub gets fixed by october, god knows you'll need it!

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, it's me Big D if you couldn't figure it out

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana,
I tried to email you to discuss helping with your hot tub.... but I had no luck.
Please email me: tfreeburg@verizon.net

I may be able to help with the hot tub :)
Uncle Tom

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey we have trucks...bon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home