can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dear Diary,
Okay. I am not at camp. I can stop posting about camp. Probably a good thing, I think I was loosing my mind. One day I even put on two different shoes (one purple newbalance and one black reebok) and didn't notice until an hour later when one of the kids told me. I was being crabby but that blunder made my day a lot more entertaining. Camp ended yesterday, and today I had a full day working at my old job, Capers. I pulled espresso all day and worried about buying books and the clutch on my Bronco and a certain someone who is leaving for Denmark for four months tomorrow. I can't believe that I still work there. It has been almost 6 years since I started. I get strange deja vu, like "am I in highschool still?" But I am NOT in highschool. Thank god.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flipper misses you. She said she would call you. I told her to say that I said "hey." I let her pick the enthusiasm level of the "hey."

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Been missing my favorite blog.
-An adoring reader (A.L.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home