can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, October 20, 2006

Dear Diary,
Today I am sitting in my room, and my roommate Teal comes in and is like, "why do you have golf tees and candy corn all over your floor?" I didn't know what to say. I was in a hurry.
I got my bronco back from the shop today, and to celebrate we took it through the car wash. I have never seen a more magnificent vehicle emerge from a car wash. All the grease fingerprints got cleaned off, and because the car wash beats the crap out of your paint, it removed all the flaky chipping paint from the hood, so the hood is all smooth for the first time in a long time. Now if only I could get the hood to seal all the way, and the interior light working. And the horrible oil smell out of the interior. It's so close to perfection, I love my bronco so much. who knew?
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the bronco. I'm glad it went to someone who can get as much joy out of it as I did (as cheesy as that sounds =b)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home