can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dear Diary,
I am sick of being in my house but also sick of being at school. I am sick of TV and very sick of the internet. I am sick of reading stapled packets for school. I'm sick of going out to eat and sick of wandering around shopping malls when i need a break. I'm kind of sick of my cell phone too. Don't take this as me complaining, I love all of these things a lot, but my life has been feeling a bit boring lately. I've even started working out regularly, which is very unusual. I'm trying to envision things that sound exciting and do-able, but so far all I can think of is baking cookies or making a huge piece of installation art in the garage. Perhaps I'll take all of those cardboard boxes sitting in the garage, break them down, cover a wall with them and start a huge spray paint mural. I could listen to rap while I tag. I should probably actually do that. it sounds amazing.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home