can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dear Diary,
I am sick of being to lazy to fix my blog, so I just threw in the towel and switched to using blogspot. I no longer have the cool www.dianafreeburg.com site, sad. I could fix that, but I found it too complicated to figure that out right now, and my guess is that my loyal fanbase will still visit my site even with a slightly more complicate URL.

Many things that have happened/are happening that I have felt it necessary to blog about in the last 7 months but haven't:

1. How in love with Barack Obama I am. (how original, white college girl!)
2. Babysitting tiny babies (so small! he smiles and i melt into a puddle. but then he scratches my face and doesn't apologize. how rude!)
3. Going to bingo. (very interesting subculture. Made friends with some seniors. Had senior citizens insist on buying the boy and I cards for bonus rounds. Much like buying a nice stranger a drink at a bar but with the added bonus of a cash possibility)
4. My obsession with craigslist and the post-college job search. (What the hell, these people want a master's degree for an admin position? screw you!)

I figure having a blog again will keep me warm on those long lonely days and nights after graduation where I don't have a job or any money, and all my friends have moved away. We'll see how it goes.

Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad the blog is back! Just in time for a comment from Rwanda. I have been showing my wedding pictures and now a young choir member named Lawrence is in love with you. His dream is to get his masters in accounting. I hope you don't mind I gave him your email address... their not quite on facebook yet around here. I fly to Kenya today if the plane is able to get through all this rain.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!!

Carmen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home