can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Dear Diary,
Now that so many people read my website, (I just got my thousandth page view!) I feel a lot more pressure to be witty, and I am drawing a blank.
Today Sarah #2 and I went shopping and bought a rug for her room. The only problem with this is that we had to take it on the bus back to the dorm, which is not the most convienient way to get a rug home. On the bus. People take their trunks for granted. In other parts of the world where people don't have cars with trunks in them, people have to expose to all of humanity what they decided to buy at pottery barn that day as they cart it home on public display. It makes you think twice about what you buy.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home