can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Dear Diary,
today is a very exciting event. college bowl! Like knowledge bowl in highschool but college bowl for college. I am nervous. What if the other kids don't like me?! I think it's really fun but I don't necessarily know very many random facts. I am sure that college bowl will be even more challenging than highschool knowledge bowl.
I got a job today. working for the Bon appetit catering service at my school. For special events and stuff. Apparently there is a lot of special events. And you get 9 bucks an hour which seems pretty good. It sounded like a great plan until the lady was like, "welcome aboard, here's your bowtie." i had no idea that i was signing on for bowtie wearing. I thought my bowtie wearing days were over in middle school. At least it's not gold like the ones we had to wear in junior band in sixth grade. Thank god I was only in that for one year, and got to move up to the purple bow tie by seventh grade.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home