can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Dear Diary,
I made an executive decision in the dorm today. In our bathroom, we have a crossword puzzle stall, and it had been up for forever, and we were all getting sick of it. So i changed it into the "Political Outrage Stall" I even put a sign on the door that was typed so everyone knows it's for real. Then I printed out this article about Bush that my dad sent me and put it inside the stall so people could read it. I'm hoping there will be other postings and submissions soon. Good thing there is no republicans on my floor. just 14 girls who voted for Kerry. whenever republicans do come on my floor (there is like 3 who are jocks) Sarah gets really heated and angry and has to close the door before she starts a fight. It's pretty funny.
I've got big plans for the other two stalls now. I was thinking the baby animals stall would be a good idea. Or perhaps cool expensive purses stall.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home