can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, December 06, 2004

Dear Diary,
In college, doing the new york times crossword every morning is really trendy. I think it's dorky. If I wanted to be doing something educational, I'd be doing my homework. The sad thing is, I overheard some kids talking about it during my 3rd class today, and I knew what the answer to the one they were struggling with was because earlier I had overheard the same conversation. Pretty soon I'll be doing crosswords too, just to fit in. i'm such a victim.
People always tell me to major in what I'm interested in, blah blah blah. Well i've come to the conclusion that I am interested in Gilmore Girls and The OC. Think of the possibilities for the my future with a major as dynamic as that. I could also major in blogging. And minor in eating lunch in the bone. I love lunch here. I could talk about it all day.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home