can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Dear Diary,
Today I was trying to think sustainably. And I told my mom that I should just fix up my old moped instead of getting a new one. Belive it or not she OBJECTED to this idea! She was like "Well it's not very expensive to get one of those cute little vespas..." she said this with ulterior motives, i am sure of it. I think my mom wants me to buy a cute little vespa so she can ride it around the countryside. I guess this is okay, we all know she's sacrificed a thing or two for me over the years. I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I am sure of it.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you just told me to read you website and i was throughly disappointed when i saw that i was not mentioned once. lame. maybe you should work on that... i miss you dmf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home