can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Dear Diary,
I have thought of so many things today to post about but I can only remember one so far.
The most amazing thing happenned. I was in the U-district hanging with a bunch of Franklin kids at Andy Bunkers house. His roommates had friends over too. And I saw this girl and in my brain I was thinking, "hey! doesn't a girl who has that same hair and that same signature outfit go to Lewis and Clark?!" and so I said, "Hey! do you go to college here?" (meaning U-dub) and she says, like it's the crazyiest thing I'm ever going to hear, and I'm not going to believe it, "No, I go to Lewis and Clark... It's in Portland..." And i said, "No way! Me too! I recognized your outfit." In hindsight, probably sort of an awkward thing to say. How do you respond to that? "Umm yeah... I wear this combination of clothes or similar combinations of clothes frequently, that's why you probably recognized me a whole 300 miles away from where you saw me last" small world.
On the show Friends today, Chandler ran into that woman that he used to date who is really obnoxious, and she was like "oh what a small world!" and Chandler responded with, "not really, I haven't been able to run into Beyonce lately" I thought that was funny. Why haven't I run into any one famous? Like an Olsen twin or something? I wouldn't even mind a lame celebrity like Nick Lachey's brother. Either I'm in the wrong neignborhood or I need to cut down on my watching of "E true hollywood story" and "The fabulous life of Oprah Winfrey"
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home