can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Dear Diary,
Tonight, I catered. There was so much extra food that we all took some home. I don't know when i think i'm going to eat this food but it's so sad to watch it be thrown away. So i have a pie, if anyone wants some. And some other stuff. Pork, anyone?
Today I had a group presentation. It didn't go badly but it didn't go that well. It was about advertising and children. I got to conclude the presentation. Basically that meant I blabbered about what a problem is that we see so many fat kids whining in grocery stores to their spineless parents. People wrote on their comment sheets that I should have more facts. I think they should have more creativity, personally. Maybe they should also have some more passion for their topic. It's communications class for god's sake. don't try and sell me on facts! sell me on soul!
Love,
Diana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home