can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dear Diary,
My big bertha blisters from the most fantastic irons ever have turned into big bertha throbbing open wounds. but that's okay! it means i'm trying, right? i'm so excited about golf... about being a student athelete... I've always wanted to be a student athelete. But it's giving me nightmares, where i'm at the range hitting the ball really really far, but 10 yards to the right of where i want it to go every single time. oh wait, that was today at practice. patience, grasshopper.
I'm listening to gavin degraw. he's like a slightly edgier john mayer? not saying much about edginess, i know. i don't know where all of these boys with tons of feelings come from. I don't really know any of them. I think they are both singer/songwriters. "i'll forgive you for what you've done, if you say i'm the one?" I thought that it wasn't the male half of our species that had to know that they were "the one" to feel validated. maybe the tides are turning?
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home