can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, September 12, 2005

Dear Diary,
People aren't funny enough at this college. i end up picking up a lot of the slack in this department, but it's not easy. sometimes i get scared that being here is making me less funny. what a terrible thing to say! i can't blame my school, only myself for being uninspired.
And now, thanks to the almighty power of the facebook.com to unite college students everywhere, here are the newest tulane university facebook clubs- "I now attend the university of atlantis- Hurricane Katrina has ruined my life" "The first thing on my orientation schedule was "hurricane" and "Katrina rained on my parade, literally, tulane chapter" Some of my colleges clubs are, "I shower regularly" and "dinnertime is at 4:45 pm sharp". You can see how facebook covers the entire spectrum of sad to satirical personal expression. amazing. how can i get a job with these facebook people? i could start by finishing my computer science homework.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home