can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dear Diary,
my life is so busy and important i barely have time to post. i can just barely pencil you in, internet land. lets see... what happened today? I learned how to sell concessions at football games, (tres exciting, i get to operate a popcorn maker- can't wait) i almost passed out at bikrams yoga when everything started to go black during the second tree posture... I went to the math skills center for the first time and had an amazing revelation. WOW- there is nothing to do here except math or stare at the wall. I'll be there pretty much every day for the rest of the semester harassing the econ and math majors or whoever the poor schmucks are that work there.
the suitemate is standing behind me hiccuping EXTREMELY loud and i am about to shank her with my hello kitty pencil if she doesn't ix-nay this behavior.
I've been seeing altogether too much tie dye at this school lately, and as much as i love to make fun of the clove smoking chaco frisbee toting wearing hippies, i hate to admit that i have recently been a huge participant in this trend. But i just want to say to them, hey i was a camp counselor who happens to be an extremely talented tie dye artist, what's your excuse?
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home