can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dear Diary,
I tried to rally support all over campus today for the season premiere of gilmore girls but there were not many besides my faithful roommate that shared my enthusiasm. whateva.
I have a tooth soreness that i think i can attribute singlehandedly to the $11.99 that i spent at the fudge hut in Leavenworth. I will not be signing up for their fudge of the month club. that would be a poor choice. and there are enough opportunities for poor choices here in the college comunnity. there are some people outside my open window making poor choices as i type. smoking their wafting cancer sticks...if only i had a bb gun. common knowledge that guns solve all sorts of problems.
Heres a link to my new favorite website. http://www.thesuperficial.com/ everything that i wish my blog could be.
My brother says that he went to a seattle event where 10 city council candidates were being interviewed on pertinent topics. The interviewers asked the candidates what they thought of what Kanye West said about George Bush not liking black people. Apparently 7 out of the 10 of them agreed with kanye, that george bush does in fact NOT care about black people. unprecedented!
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home