can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dear Diary,
Today I got my assed kicked by another golf course. I am noticing this happens a lot. but makes me a strong individual! I like to think of the good shots and not the bad ones. that means i don't spend a whole lot of time thinking about it. A highlight was when Crystal (Krystal?) stepped in a hole by the tee on number 8 that was about a foot deep that was disguised by grass. We had a good laugh. these will be my precious college athelete memories someday.
I need to get over my phobia of boy golfers. I assume that they are all amazing semi- professionals but really they are mere mortals that hit the ball hella far sometimes. I am terrified whenever one is in my vicinity when i am trying to hit. i just want to prove myself so badly, and then i can't deliver. it tears me up inside. maybe i should have gone to a womens college then i wouldn't have to deal with boys in any sort of achievement oriented environment until the workforce. but i should instead just get over myself. if you can't take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

particularly good postings lately, this golfing experience is exciting. happy birthday - hah! - i've released the secret. the big 2-0 on sept. 29. may you recieve lots of worship from your readership.
love! emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home