can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dear Diary,
It's hard to tell sometimes when you are getting older. But in the last few days that I can feel it in my bones that I'm getting older. Like I know more today than yesterday. The act of growing up isn't as linear as simply letting the days go by, one at a time. You can stay pretty much the same for years and then all at once finally gain some insight into what is going on around you. (amazing revalation freeburg. maybe you should be a minister or something.)
In other news, it turns out i was lying to myself about being a respectable golfer. In nine holes today i had one amazing putt, several decent tee shots... and that's about it. I don't think my coach wants me to dwell on the bad stuff. because thinking ugly thoughts won't get you anywhere but uglyville, right? so lets think of some more positive. I have a great golfing outfit... I really liked all the snacks... I spent some time with a Canadian... and there is absolutely no way i could ever get a score this bad ever again! so things are looking up. right? right.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home