can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Dear Diary,
The weekend is still young and already so eventful. I have to keep up this momentum. That's why I'm trying to scrape up a date to go see Dave Chappelle's Block Party. I mean, do stats homework all day. Of course.
My room smells like cigarettes but last time I checked me and Jasmin don't smoke. I don't get it.
All I can think about is me driving a Land Rover through the Brazillian wilderness. Or me laying on the Brazillian beach. Granted, it probably won't be ME driving the Land Rover though the Brazillian wilderness, but a girl can dream, can't she? Maybe Alex and I can rent mopeds. Like we did in Mexico last year. And we ended up on the Mexican highway, destination unknown, on wimpy mopeds. That could have been really bad. If we had motorcycles it would have been better. Maybe we can rent motorcycles in Brazil. Crazier things have happened.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home