can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dear Diary,
I posted yesterday and it didn't work. Frustrating! This is not part of my internet grand master plan. But what I said yesterday was, apparently I'm going to Brazil in May and I will be the first person on my block to get a flip flop tan. I need to learn Portuguese. I'm kindof hoping that it's the same as Spanish, but I'm fairly confident that's not true.
My future roomies and I looked at a house for next semester tonight. Sarah almost keeled over she was so excited about the house. I mostly liked the hottub in the gazebo and the double wide toaster. I also liked the two fireplaces. Basically we're all going to cry if we don't get this house.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home