can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, May 26, 2006

Dear Diary,
I am in Salvador. I just bought a short dress made out of the brazilian flag. it is pretty cool. everything i have bought so far is pretty cool. a bikini with brazil in rhinestones across the ass, and it came with a second set of extremely scandalous bottoms, that are only to be worn in Brazil where everyone wears scandalous bottoms. I also bought a trucker hat adorned with the faces of a pop group famous only with ten year olds. And the best thing yet is these spandex pants i bought. the material pattern is a black and white comic strip in portuguese. I am going to get home and open my suitcase be stunned. what the hell was i thinking? No use in thinking about that now.
Sea turtles tomorrow, as long as the rain stops.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Allison, I'm supposed to mail your mom a list of peoples addresses for bridal shower on June 10th and I managed to loose it in the mess I call my apartment. I know the first part, I can't remember if it's @yahoo or @hotmail or whatever. Any chance someone can send it to me? I'm TriforceChick@yahoo.com Thanks, and enjoy Brazil :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home