can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, July 31, 2006

Dear Diary,
My mom and my brother and I had a really nice dinner at the Celtic Swell on Alki this evening. We were walking up Bonair Drive and the sidewalk was under repair so we were in the middle of the street. A Jeep rolls by us, and my mom of course, is like "Alex! Car!Get out of the street!!" She says this to him all the time, but his response this time was the best. "MOM! I am applying for jobs as a PENSION ANALYST!! I am RESPONSIBLE!!" I don't think she cares if the car is going 3 kmph and he is working for an insurance company. She will still warn him of the impending danger.
I'm sorry I don't post while I am camp very much. The internet is so slow that posting on my 2 hours off a day is like a painful death.
Love,
Diana

3 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crouton! Now that you have the bronco, does this mean you don't need my car? If that's the case, I need to start thinking of how I'm gonna sell it...:-( ANyways just thought I would write and see how the summer was going!

Big D

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Big D- Sorry dude, I can't buy your car anymore. it probably wouldn't betry me like the bronco does, but I realized that I don't have the funds for the sweet Honda. Don't worry bro, your car will sell in like 5 minutes if you just post in on craigslist with a nice pic.

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so hoping I could keep it in the family! Well I'm glad you think my car is that sweet. I'm hoping it will sell on craigslist too! See you in like 3 weeks! Damn where has the summer gone? I wish I knew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home