can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Dear Diary,
I am at home for thanksgiving. This morning I convinced the family to get up and go for a three mile run along the beach. It was the first annual Fleming-Freeburg Family Fun Run. It rained and was really cold, and my siblings were dressed really funny, spandex, bright colors, ect. It was rather miserable, but that also makes it awesome. I figure it's a good way to bond and burn some energy before the big meal. Now we are all watching the Macy's parade on TV. Gloria Estefan is singing, so I have to go.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day - I skipped my run and had extra pie - in fact, I have not run since October, I guess I had better get at it again. Give you mom and sibs hugs from the Snohomish Freeburgs.
Uncle Tom

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, the Freeburgs out-cool my family. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home