can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Dear Diary,
Yesterday I spent the night at Flipper's house after a wild night on the town. We ended up taking the bus home at like 3 in the morning, going a stop too far and walking like a mile back to her house. I am such a cheapskate when it comes to cabs when there is a bus available, especially a double decker one. It was a safe neighborhood, we didn't run in to anyone else in our whole walk. They have a very pregnant cat right now. I am so excited for the kittens to be born. I have instructed them to call me as soon as she goes into labor. I want to be there for the miracle of life. Why are kittens so irresistible? I watched some videos on youtube of kittens being born to prepare myself. They were slimy and made tiny noises. It's funny, when i was at the house we spent a lot of time staring at the cat like, "so? are you going to do it now?" She certainly won't be able to tell us when she is going into labor.
I've heard that if you eat too many carrots you turn orange. My friend's mom got a juicer and made so much carrot juice that she turned orange. As an experiment Julia and I have been eating tons of carrots, in hopes that it makes us look tan. Is this not the best idea you've ever heard? The super-safe tan. I'll probably just end up peeing orange or something.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home