can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, November 22, 2004

Dear Diary,
Me and the Sarahs have special code names now. Sarah #1 is Trisarahtops, I'm the Dianasaur aka Dianasaurus Rex, and Sarah #2 is Sarahdactyl. I think some people on our floor are jealous, but it's not my fault that there's no dinosaur that goes with Mary or Ali or Brynn. I'm still thinking about it. I think theres an Allosaurus or something, but that's not mainstream enough for people to understand it. Sorry Ali. It's not my fault.
Since we made the first stall in the bathroom into the political outrage stall, I feel like it has been being used much more. This is good, but also seems like it could be bad for sanitation purposes. so the other stalls must be made equally cool so they will be used equally. I'm still brainstorming here.
I don't think my professors said anything important in class today. I don't know, I wasn't listening.
just kidding mom! college is totally worth every penny!
love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home