can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Dear Diary,
There is nothing about college that I like better than lunch. In this way college is very similar to high school. But it is different. This is because in highschool lunch was about the people that I got to hang out with, and in college it is about the food. The people are there 24 hours a day so it's no big deal to see them. But the food on the other hand is a different story. They have brownies everyday. And turkey sandwiches with whatever you want on them! (you don't even have to have turkey)

I wish today was over. It didn't go as well as planned. I hate to disappoint my loyal public with a lame post but my inspiration is lacking.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home