can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Dear Diary,
So the labelmaker is fixed, and i just traded the girl down the hall a half empty jar of peanut butter for a half empty box of kleenex, and so things are looking up.
I had my first day of work today. Me and my new best friend David from Hawaii worked a fancy party in the Manor house. I still think they should call it the Manor manor. Instead of Manor house. David poured champagne, and I picked up empty glasses and refilled the crackers once. There wasn't really a whole lot to do. I felt unprofessional because they didn't tell me to wear a nice shirt. There were only two people that in my opinion drank too much (they were getting a little loud and red faced) and they were married. They kept saying that the other one was the designated driver. I don't know how i feel about that.
David let me drive the bon appetit van. That was fun.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home