can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Dear Diary,
When I don't want to do my homework, I like to make very organized lists of all of the homework that I have to do instead. That at least makes me feel organized about my procrastination. Right?
My latest distraction has been www.20q.net it is probably the coolest program i have seen online. What you do is you think of an object, and don't tell anyone what it is, like a frisbee. then the computer asks you a bunch of yes or no questions about it, like does it break when you drop it, and then it can tell you what you are thinking of in less than 20 questions usually. It is really neat everyone should try it.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home