can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Dear Diary,
I have come to a startling realization. I only have 15 hours of class a week. only 15! in a whole week! i don't even have a commute! this means that i can never complain about not having enough time for something ever again. If I have anything, i have time. Granted, I have homework and stuff, but even after all that there is still hours to fill. I don't think that at any other point in my life, besides retirement, will I have this much free time. Free mornings, free weekends... good thing i have this incredible website to keep me occupied.
The roommate is gone. I am lonely already. Her absence makes the time voids feel especially cavernous. No one stealing my clean towels, no one to torture me with radiohead. I'm really good at feeling lonely.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger chloe said...

radiohead and torture...noooo

i have 23 hr/ week of class!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home