can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, February 04, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am a dork who is blogging on friday night. I spent an exciting evening watching E and VH1. I also attended a 4 hour class to get licensed as a liquor server in oregon. I now know everything that could possibly be relevant to alcohol laws in oregon state. Fantastic.
The RAs are not the brightest in Copeland Hall. We have had the most humongous dog in history living in our room for like four days. How have we not gotten caught? Don't ask me. I have no idea. We only take him out like 6 times a day. Today apparently two of the RAs were walking down our hall, they commented on the bowl of water that was next to our door, and saw the message that i left for sarah on the door, "Hey sarah, took nakai for a walk." The brilliant RAs left us a note under that to return our vacumn. But thus far they have not put two and two together and noticed that a dog might be living here.
I'm sure that there will be more exciting advancements in this story.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home