can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, February 14, 2005

Dear Diary,
Guess what. My eye ulcers are going to prevent me from wearing contacts for at least a month. This is so exciting and fun, I can hardly contain myself. But I've figured out how to make the best of a crappy situation. Sometimes, for fun, I take off my glasses and try to walk to class without getting hit by a car. This is especially scary at night. I can see that without modern medicine, my blind family would have been weeded out of the gene pool long ago. we would have been eaten by bears that we thought were trees to rest under.
dianafreeburg.com has her first piece of official merchandise. I got this commuter cup that you can customize with whatever you want from my lovely manager regi, and so i printed off a nice repeating logo for my website that i designed, and slid it under the plastic. it looks amazing. professional.
It is 11 pm here. Sarah is on her computer complaining that google still has it's valentines day decorations on. She just said in this really haughty voice to her computer, "Google! it's not valentines day in Kansas anymore! Why don't you just, GO AWAY!" I like how sarah is always trying to bring it back to what is important. Kansas. And the decorations on Google.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home